Looking for support?
The workings of as Custom Visuals has moved. All future versions of the visuals will be released under the Craydec name.
If you need to contact support or want to request features, please contact by mail: support at craydec.com.
Release 1.5.0 is now out! Here's the video
Note the video is for version 1.5.1 but it is essentially same than 1.5.0.
See also other video's from the Youtube channel.
Customizable multiselect tool
Multiselect tool contains nine selection options and it's fully customizable. Additive selection is also possible. See the video here:
Instructions by Pragmatic works
Instructions by Desktop Data Crunching
Databars are not shown in Internet Explorer
There seems to be a bug in the Microsoft library that is used to draw the legend. Bug report has been issued to MS. In the meantime, you can switch off the legend from settings > behaviour > legend, or you can use different browser.
Why can't I find the latest version from AppSource?
After release, it will take two additional weeks for the custom visual to hit the Microsoft production system. This means that you can download the latest version from the AppSource, but when you add the visual to report, Power BI will actually use the older version.
You can find the release date from release notes. Visual will be available generally two weeks after that.
Support, bugs, feature requests
- No data screen shown when roles are specified but no data lines.
- Fixed: exception thrown when end > start.
- Fixed: exception when metadata missing from framework params.
- New feature: Overlay texts to databars.
- New feature: Today bar.
- New feature: Custom sized data area.
- New setting: Enable/disable scales.
- New setting: Line color (scales, legend font)
- New setting: White space clears selection: on/off.
- Fix: Selection kept after sorting.
- Fix: Default color can be changed when no
- Separator freely selectable text
- Settings rearranged.
- New feature: user can assign custom tooltip texts.
- New feature: user configurable multiselect tool.
- New feature: additive multiselect with user setting.
- Fix: help screen flashes on data loading.
- Fix: Databars not shown in IE when legend is enabled.
- Fix: Databar colors for categories not same as in other visuals.
- Fix: Legend items are not sorted.
- Fix: Using number as entity caused labels to disappear.
- Fix: Black stroke added to databars.
- New feature: User assignable category colors.
- New feature: Stacked / non-stacked, with user setting.
- New feature: Entity separator line, with user setting.
- New feature: Selection tool, able to select one item, horizontal line, vertical line.
- New feature: Tooltips.
- New feature: Legend, with user setting.
- New feature: Help screen.
- New user setting: Selection tool on / off.
- New user setting: Animations on / off.
- Sort order is persistent.
- Support for bookmarks.
- Default colors from PowerBI theme.
- Data read only when it has changed.
- Revert to default settings works.
- Animations added to imply sort order.
- Bug: selection changes after sort, fixed.
- Axel lines changed to thinner ones.
- New 20x20 icon.
- Code refactored.
- Clicking y-axis sorts by entity, category. X-axis by startDate, endDate.
- New user settings (y-axis fontsize, x-axis fontsize, x-tickcount, and separator).
- Selection can be cleared by clicking in the free area of svg.
- Lodash-library to use.
- d3-library updated.
- First version.